Fool's Gold by Lacie D. Fox review

Everyone has a kink... but not everyone can afford to satisfy it. 

Servicing some depraved billionaires for a month in exchange for a 100,000 dollar paycheck... who wouldn't accept such a scandalous offer? 

But when Pearl arrives at the Fox Pit, she's ill-prepared for the lascivious thrills she's about to experience. The guests are voracious, and the owners even more so. And it's not just about keeping her guests sated... something dark and forbidden lurks beneath the Fox Pit's brazen facade. 

Now Pearl must find a way to wriggle out of her iron-clad contract or risk remaining a slave of Fox Pit... and its owners.
REVIEW
This is a holy fuck what I am reading, but wow I am enjoying it kind of book.
From the start the dark stands out. I love the dark. Well this book was a pleasant surprise. It is hot like really really hot. I was hot and bothered, wondering what the fuck, and intrigued all at the same time. I liked Pearl as a character, she is just interesting. I can't wait to see what is in store for her next.
By the end I am craving book two and wanting to find more books by this author.
All in all it is a dark and sexy read that I really enjoyed getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment