Into the Nothing by BT Urruela Review

Xander Evans has been on the road for many years. Never settling. Always moving from one place to another, unable to let go of his past. He lived a tragic childhood, spending most of those years in foster care. He's never felt like he's had a home. That is until he stops in the small town of Truman Valley, Missouri, where he meets a woman who will change everything he's ever known.

Paige Watson has it all. A loving family, beautiful home, and a great career. The only thing she's missing....is love. After escaping an abusive relationship, she opens her heart up to a stranger. He is unlike any man she's ever met. He came into her life and turned it completely upside down. Everything is perfect. That is, until one fateful night. 

A night that would tear the Watson family apart, never to be put back together again. 

A night that would send Xander away to prison for life. 

REVIEW
"This is what I spent sleepless nights thinking about. This is what got me through the longest days of my life. These lips were worth waiting for. They were worth fighting for."

OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!
This book took such a turn I cold not believe it. This is the first book of BT Urruela's I have read and I will totally be back for more. My first thought is boy can write, good god can he write. It is really suspenseful. I just loved it.
This book is about a romance with ups and downs. It has its hot moments and there are totally mysterious and suspenseful moments as well. You will also find some darker themes in this book. Such as violence, drugs, alcohol, and death.
I personally think everything worked really good together and came out as a 5 star read, I enjoy the dark, gritty stories.. I cannot wait to read the next book and see where Paige and Zander's story will go from here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment