You've Got Fail by Celia Aaron Review

She’s driving me crazy. Or am I the one driving myself crazy? I can’t tell anymore. Ever since Scarlet Rocket showed up in the flesh, she’s turned my structured world upside down. My neatly ordered life, my hand-painted Aliens versus Vampires figurines, my expertly curated comics collection—none of these things provide any shelter from her sexy, sassy onslaught. It’s a disaster of my own making. She didn’t exist until I created her. Now, I can’t get her out of my mind, and all I want to do is get her into my bed. Never mind that she’s a thief, a liar, a con-woman. Every step she takes leaves chaos in her wake. And damn if I don’t want more of it.    
Note: This is a full-length romantic comedy that will have you guffawing, or at least snorting hard. xx

REVIEW
You've Got Fail is a fun, laugh out loud, sexy read. I really enjoyed the whole blogger "Scarlet Rocket" and I absolutely loved Willis's friend, Elias, job he has! That cracked me up reading it for the first time. Willis is a total nerd right down to his undies. But hes not a sweet and shy nerd.. Not at all. Hes a naughty, dirty talking, hunk of a nerd. I loved his dirty mouth.  Is it wrong to say the end of the book, you know the really nerdy and hot part, well.. holy hell that was hot! It's all kinds of "talk nerdy to me" hot. As the story finished I am wondering if Hannah will get her own story. I would enjoy continuing with these characters in another book. 
Totally worth picking up if you are looking for a something light and funny.

A few entertaining lines from the book.
A delicious shiver shot down my spice. I wanted him again, and not just the third base stuff. I wanted to ride home plate bareback.
I shook my head and states down at the turbulent river.
Yeah, real professional.

How can the man who just gave me two mind blowing orgasms be the same man who glues tampons to action figures?

GOODREADS

No comments:

Post a Comment