Author Love


Book mail prompted this impromptu photo. I think she is one of the authors who I own the most paperback books from! and I also have quite a hefty kindle collection  
From YA - dystopian - romance - dark - paranormal
she writes it all and they are all so good! I highly recommend Casey Bond's books. 

I think if I had to choose a favorite I would pick The Keeper of Crows. I absolutely love that paranormal. There is just something about it and I can't put a name to it. I love these 2 books in the series. 

BOOKS PICTURED:
Riches to Rags
Keeper of Crows 1
Keeper of Crows 2
Dark Bishop (wrote with Rachael Brownell)
Mayday
Temptation
Sin
The Frenzy Series
Frenzy, Frantic, Frequency, Friction, Fraus, Forever Frenzy

Casey on Amazon http://amzn.to/2GZhasj

No comments:

Post a Comment