Chasing Fate 99¢ Sale

BOOK SALE!!! 

Chasing Fate by Rachael Brownell. 
#oneclick for #99cents → http://amzn.to/2HdLEHh

A story about taking chances in life, living it to the fullest and fulfilling your bucket list before it’s too late from Award-Winning Author Rachael Brownell. If you’ve ever considered making a bucket list, or have one that you’re ready to start checking off, pick this book up and enjoy Jessa and Jackson’s journey.

~*~
my review

This was such a good book. I really love Rachael's books. But this one!! The things it made me feel. I went through mass amounts of tissues. I enjoyed all this book had in it. The list and all the things on it. I had plenty of LOL moments and ones that made me smile and a lot of teary eyed moments.
All I will say is the ending is a shocker!!! OMG!! 
You have to read the book all the way to get there and see what I mean though, I'm not gonna spoil that for you. 
I will say this is a book you have to read from start to finish..
Such a beautiful story.
Chasing Fate has a awesome bucket list you just have to see what all is on it,
amazing places to visit,
a helluva twist you won't see coming,
and it will leave you an emotional mess. Don't forget your tissues!!
It's Jessa's journey, and to be quite honest this book is so much more than what I thought I'd get going in.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment