Sweet Little Lies by Sierra Hill review

Lance:
Some lies are meant to deceive. Others to protect.
My lies have done nothing but harm. They push people away. Even the people that I want to hold onto for dear life. Mica Reyes is too beautiful and pure for my tarnished soul, although I want her with a fierceness of a caged lion.
They say letting go of your grief and your sins will unburden you and set you free. But it's her I need to set free from the pain I’ll cause from loving her too much.

Mica:
My Abuelita always said I should never give my heart away unless I knew it would be in capable hands. To give it to a man who would love and cherish me and put me first above all others. 
But my heart didn't listen. I fell for Lance Britton, the college basketball player who uses humor to outwardly disguise the emotional turmoil that lives inside him. To hide his painful secrets.
But I know him. And although I hate ultimatums, I may need to give him one before the lies between us grow any deeper. Letting go may be the only way to reach him.

REVIEW
I have read one other book in this series before through netgalley. II have really enjoyed the books I have read. But why in the world have I not read the others! I need to get on that like stat.

This book is just so sweet and emotional. I just loved it. I couldn't put this book down. From the start I got pulled into the story.

I really liked Lance and Mica. Lance is just so, well swoonworthy. Even if he is a stupid boy... Hes a total hot mess. They have issues and they have some hot chemistry. Both characters are wanting more, better.  Are the issues worth facing to become more than just friends? 

Lance just pulled at my heart with his secrets. He is just a beautifully broken guy.. And I really loved him.

All in all this is a really good college romance read. Its angsty, its hot, and it totally hooked me from the start. It is worth picking it up and giving this book a try. 

--AMAZON-- --GOODREADS--

No comments:

Post a Comment