Taking Control by Danielle Dickson arc review


I’ve always treated life like a balancing act, standing on a thin line between order and chaos.
One wrong move and I’ll fall, losing all sense of control.
Then she happens.
One night of unadulterated sex blurs the line and sends me running toward a release, but I know I can’t stop there.
After a lifetime of chasing highs, she’s my newest addiction.
And I need a hit, no matter the cost.

**18+ advised due to sexual content; including MFM. 

--REVIEW--

I freaking loved Zander! 
One night. That is all it is supposed to be. One hot as hell night. But is one night enough? and for who?
This book is full of angst and total hotness. I absolutely loved it. I enjoyed reading about Zander, Taylor, and Kai and jut want more! I love everything I have read from Danielle but this is by far my favorite of her books. 

Very well written story. Pulled me in from the start with its hot action and by the end I was left wanting more. Anyone who loves a good angsty, hot romance will enjoy this book.

"I always have to be in control but with you...fuck! I'm giving you control over me and I don't even care."

--GOODREADS-- --AMAZON--

No comments:

Post a Comment