books to read this week

Spring Break is ending, thank goodness! We have had sore throats, stuffed up and well haven't done anything real fun. I have been sleeping since yesterday afternoon and feeling slightly better. I have all this candy and can't eat any :( #chocoholic 
.
Soo... With the kids getting back to school tomorrow I am hoping to have these 3 books read by the weekend. 
.
- Craze by Anne Conley 
- Sweetened Suffering by Charity B
- Sweet Deception by Ellie Jean 
.
I am so damn excited to read Sweetened Suffering! I read Charity B's first book Candy Coated Chaos and absolutely loved it. Since this one has been on my kindle I have been wanting to read it so bad but have not been able to yet. 
.
I gotta get back on this #Goodreadschallenge I kinda dropped off for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment