Crash by Drew Jordan review


The greatest love stories begin with blood...

There is blood. There is pain. And there is him. These are the first things I register when I wake up, the lone survivor in an Alaskan plane crash. He carries me to safety over rough terrain and brings me to his cabin in the woods. He has no name. Or none he will tell me. 

As snow creeps across the harsh and isolated landscape, he is my only company. My protector, my caretaker. A fascinating enigma, with mysterious eyes, gentle hands, and a rough voice that demands more from me than I ever expected to give. I make up different stories, different names for him depending on his mood, because I know nothing about him except that he is my only connection to the real world I want to return to. So I work to please him, plotting my escape, yet all while I start to crave him and every touch of his dominating body. 

He has saved me from the cold. From death. But in taking me and my body, will he destroy me?


REVIEW
This is one of those books that you read it and by the end you are like wtf did I read? 
I found this book to be enjoyable, even though I asked myself "wtf did I just read" 
I am kinda not sure how to put in words how I feel about this book...
It is thrilling.. It is sexy.. It is kinda creepy.. 
but it's intriguing!?! 
I will say I am left with more questions that I would like to have been. But I will be reading book 2.

What I didn't like. I think the story dragged a bit and would like to have gotten the story in dual pov's. I didn't care for just Laney's the whole book. 

I think this is one of those books you should give a try, it is after all free. You will like it or hate it.

“Both Alaska and the stranger had taken my life and plunged it into an icy river and made me feel when I hadn’t even known I’d been numb.”
--AMAZON-- --GOODREADS--

No comments:

Post a Comment