Ruined Plans by Tracy Lorraine Review


40550515


This sexy single dad ruined all my plans.

The idea was simple, leave my cheating prick of a husband, move back to Ireland, and live out my dream.

Sounds easy enough, right?

Wrong. 

Blake McCarthy, my best friend’s ex, ignites feelings in me I’ve never experienced before. Can we put our past experiences aside to embrace an unplanned future?

Ruined Plans is the first installment in Tracy Lorraine’s steamy single dad Ruined trilogy.


4 STAR REVIEW

I enjoyed reading this book. It is part one in this trilogy, I bet you can guess as to weather or not there would be a cliffy. Which doesn't bother me one bit, and well there are more parts to read.

Reading this story I loved the characters. Not just Blake and Addison but other characters as well. 


The idea was simple, leave my cheating prick of a husband, move back to Ireland, and live out my dream.

Sounds easy enough, right?


Sounds like a simple plan, but we all know plans do not go how we expect. For Addison she meets a sexy hunk of a man Blake. And their meeting is so funny! I really enjoyed that part. 

This was pretty fast paced. There were a few spots I would have liked to see it slowed a bit and go into more depth. But all together a sexy, quick read done in an afternoon. I look forward to seeing what happens in the second part.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2pL8Pkz
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40550515-ruined-plans
Tracy Lorraine on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tracylorraineauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment