Lovelock Ones by Tricia Copeland review

Jema and Troy mange semi-normal lives at the Port Orford Naval Base despite global warming and mandatory genetic typing. With the threat of a second worldwide flu epidemic, their parents send them to a remote desert community. Jema’s sister contracts the virus, and Jema and Troy must decide whether to compromise the group to save one. Can Lovelock develop a cure in time to avoid mass casualty? As the political stage shifts, who can be trusted?
REVIEW
I am so in love with this book! I an not a huge fan of dystopian, but this book does it for me. From the moment I met these characters when they were introduced in a box set, I wanted more. So I was beyond excited to hear about this book. 
I really like these characters in this book. They are young and have to deal with some tough crap. And they do it so well! 
I really just have nothing bad to say about this book. Totally worth it to pick up and loose yourself in. It is quite an adventure.
Definitely deserves the 5 stars I gave it. I am very thankful to the author for the chance to read an arc of this book.
--GOODREADS-- --AMAZON--

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to review! So excited you liked it! <3

    ReplyDelete