Dream Girls Series


Dream Girls series by Carrie Thomas. 
Books about friendships and love. They are such sweet romances. And these girls boy do I wish were my friends... I just love the characters and how they interact. #mustread series if you like a good sweet story 

~A few quotes from the books~

Piper: "The last thing I remember before drifting of was Moye kissing my temple, spooning me from behind and whispering in my ear, 'I love you, angel - more than anything.'" 

Stephanie: "Oh my god, what have i gotten myself into?" I squealed.
"My dreams, babe. I'm fuckin' buzzin' right now." 

Nicole: "Just be careful. I don't trust him. Seems like he's an order of French fries short of a happy meal." 

http://amzn.to/2CZAlPr PPSSTT go check em out them out I have the old covers there are new covers on these books <3

No comments:

Post a Comment