Sunday..



Sunday Funday right! well it is today we are going to see a movie and have a little fam time. Looks like we are going to have a beautiful day <3 

So who has read Bounty? I have herd good things about this book and am dying to read it. Always the problem with that whole never ending #tbr and all..#bookbloggerproblems
I am hoping to read this book though sometime in the near future. 

Bounty by KL Humphreys & Pavan Kaur #99cents

This book comes with a trigger warning. It contains scenes some may find disturbing.
LUCY
This isn't your typical love story.
My life was great, I was happy until I heard something I shouldn't have.
Now I'm running and there's only one man that can save me.
He's also the one man I shouldn't trust.
Will the bounty be too high for him?

CASH 
It was meant to be an easy job, Probably the easiest I've ever had.
But something about her threw me.
The Bounty on her head is tempting.
But then again, so is she.
The question is, can I save her?

No comments:

Post a Comment