Our Alternate Ending by Katie Fox review




She was the hot mess who stumbled through his door.
He was the one who gave her a chance.

*****************

When Elle Callihan finds herself on the twenty-sixth floor of the country’s top publishing firm after putting her dreams on hold for five years, she's not about to allow the opportunity to slip through her fingers.

There’s just one problem.

Her new, humorless, this-needs-to-be-done-right-now, jerk of a boss makes her working life a living hell.

With the minutes on his own clock ticking, CEO and certified workaholic, Owen Caldwell, has no time for anything. Not relationships. Not life. And certainly not the connection that simmers between himself and his new assistant.

As the pair work together, their undeniable attraction draws them closer, bringing a realization that sometimes life and the people in it are worth slowing down for. But when Elle is presented with a plot twist she never saw coming, she quickly learns that crafting her own story may be much harder than she initially thought.

Faced with a difficult decision, she has two choices: write the truth or deliver an alternate ending she knows they both deserve.

REVIEW

At the very least, there are about a quarter million words in the English language. I want one of them from you." 

Amazing! 

I call this story amazing, since it is the best word I can possibly think of to describe it.It really is an amazing story. It's sweet and so damn emotional! I freaking love it. Katie did so good writing this story. It flows so easily and is such a beautiful story. 
From the start when Elle stumbles into Owens life the story pulled me in and I didn't want to put it down. It brings you up and drops you down then does it all over again. Oh how I loved Owen... 
The emotional ups and downs had me in tears more than once. I cried a lot. This book tore me up. My favorite kind of stories to read. 
If you enjoy a good romance that'll kick you in the heart and make you feel then this is the story for you!! Read it you won't regret it.


"How did you find me, huh? You walked right into my life when I needed you the most."

"Easy." She kissed me softly. "I followed my heart." 

--AMAZON-- --GOODREADS--

No comments:

Post a Comment