4/19 thoughts and ramblings


I finished a book today. I know that's not much for others but for me YAY. the last 2 months I have been in a major reading slump. Now here I sit and wonder what to move onto next. There is a time when you look at your kindle and the shelf can have upwards of thousands of books ( no joke I am sitting at 4800) and yet feel like there isn't something there you want to read. This happens a lot. It is for no other reason than being a mood reader. My mood dictates what I read from day to day. Sometimes it hard to put a finger on exactly the type of book I am craving. Is it just me or does this happen to other people also?
I have so many choices....
I am thinking maybe something light and sweet. The last few books I have read are dark and I am in need of sweet I think. Any recs you might have?


No comments:

Post a Comment